We are thrilled about what the Food Service Department has in store, and are looking forward to continuing to partner with you to make student wellness a priority. To do so, we would like to encourage all parents to use MyPaymentsPlus, a service that offers you convenience and information regarding your student’s meal account.
Peter F. Starrs
MyPaymentsPlus is an innovative tool that allows any parent to:
- Log-in at www.mypaymentsplus.com at no cost to check student’s meal account balances and monitor the food items your student purchases at school
- Create settings to automatically replenish your account or receive a notification email when the balance is low.
- Deposit funds directly into your student’s meal accounts using credit card or debit card! A convenience fee will be charged, and funds will usually be available for student use at school within a matter of minutes.
It is of utmost importance that schools and parents partner to guide our student’s health choices, and MyPaymentsPlus provides a way to do that. We strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) to create an account, at no cost, through www.mypaymentsplus.com and remain involved in your student’s nutritional decisions.
For those who do wish to prepay into their student’s meal account, MyPaymentsPlus offers a convenient way to do so. This convenient system eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria.
To register online, visit MyPaymentsPlus, and click on the ‘Register’ tab on the left side of the screen. To register, you will need to have the school Student ID number assigned to your child. The MyPaymentsPlus system makes security a priority, and basically utilizes the same security methods used by online banking services today.
If you have payment processing questions or concerns, you can call 877-237-0946 between the hours of 9:00 - 6:00 EST. Parents can also send emails to Support@MyPaymentsPlus.com.
YOUR FAMILY MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR FREE OR REDUCED PRICED SCHOOL MEALS
You can now submit your Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone!
Completing your application online simplifies the process and expedites the review of your application.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter your information
- Receive a confirmation email after submitting
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Applications for free/reduced meals must be completed each school year.
- If you qualified for free/reduced meals at the end of the 2017-2018 school year, this status expires on October 19, 2018 and you need to reapply.
- Direct Certification & SNAP households do not need to submit an application.
- Only one application per household is required.
- Until you are notified you are eligible for free or reduced meals you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money.
- If you need assistance or have questions please call 908-685-2777 ext. 3229.