Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District
KINDERGARTEN and 1st GRADE REGISTRATION for September 2021
Please visit: Kindergarten and Grade 1 Registration 2021-2022
- If your child will turn 5 years old on or before October 1, 2021, he/she is eligible to be enrolled into the BRRSD kindergarten program for September 2021
- The kindergarten schedule is a half-day program with morning and afternoon sessions.
- During the summer, you will be notified of your child’s assignment – morning or afternoon.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the district Pre-K program, do not need to register.
1st Grade 2021-2022
- If your child will turn 6 years old on or before October 1, 2021 and attended an accredited kindergarten program outside of the BRRSD, he/she is eligible to be enrolled into 1st grade for September 2021.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the district Kindergarten program, do not need to register.
Documents needed to register:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Records
- Student Health History Form (completed by the parent/guardian)
- Child’s Physical on district form, if current.
- 2 documents showing Proof of Residency (such as: property tax bill, mortgage statement, copy of executed deed, signed settlement statement, ALTA statement, current utility bill, copy of executed lease, affidavits of domicile)
No in-person appointments will be necessary. Parents can register remotely and upload all the required documents while completing the online pre-registration form. Please save your progress on the application and only submit once all the required documents are uploaded.
Please note that the student’s physical must be current on the first day of school September 2021. A physical is current when it is less than one year old. Only students with current physicals can be cleared for actual attendance at school.
Applications with all the required documents uploaded will be enrolled and assigned to the appropriate school. Incomplete applications will be enrolled once all missing documentation is submitted and approved.
Questions or concerns regarding registration? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908) 685-2777 ext. 937596.