July 21, 2020
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Student materials can be retrieved and dropped off at the back of the school. If you have more than one child please state your oldest child’s name and teacher. All sibling materials will be tied together.
Parents will drive up and form a line of cars (as shown in schematic below) in the back of the building. There will be a table to return library books and a second table for collection and distribution of student materials.
- If you have more than one child at Adamsville, please state your oldest child’s name and teacher (sibling materials will be placed with youngest child’s belongings)
Picking up materials:
- Follow the cones and drive up to the table in the back of the school.
- Cars should stay in line and not park in parking spots.
- Pull up to the table, turn off your car, walk to the table and tell us your child’s name and teacher.
- Once a staff member places your child’s belongings in a sealed bag on the table you may take it.
- Drop off any school materials (text books, library books), as instructed by the classroom teacher, at the second table.
- Place all classroom items to be returned (textbooks, classroom books, etc.) in a CLEAR, sealed plastic bag. Insert a sheet of paper in the clear bag with the student’s name and teacher.
- Library books should be placed in a separate bag, also labeled with the student's name and teacher.
- Please be sure to wear appropriate PPE (masks, gloves, etc.) and follow social distancing guidelines.
AD Pick Up Car Routes
- All materials will be picked up from the back of the school (route highlighted in blue)