The Adamsville Book Fair will be held this year from December 5th through December 9th.
Your children will have a chance to preview the books on Monday, 12/5 and Tuesday, 12/6 and make a “wish list” to bring home. Wednesday through Friday the classes will have their shopping days.
Families will be able to purchase the wish list books for their children by sending in money or by setting up an eWallet account which works like a virtual gift card. To make your shopping experience super-simple, Scholastic offers eWallet. A Book Fair eWallet is a cash-free, stress-free way for parents, grandparents, and friends to contribute to your young reader—from wherever you are—right from their phone or computer.
Easy set-up instructions for creating a Book Fair eWallet are:
1. Go to our Scholastic Book Fair homepage: https://www.scholastic.com/bf/adamsvilleprimaryschool1
2. Click on eWallet “GET STARTED” and then “CREATE eWALLET”
3. Sign in or create an account (if you do not already have one with Scholastic)
4. Look for the “ADD FUNDS” button to your eWallet
5. Be sure to also share your link directly with the "SHARE" button
Email your families the eWallet link with a note to let them know about this awesome opportunity to contribute. Every purchase benefits our school!
Contact our book fair chairperson, Elaina Lesniak (email@example.com) with any questions. Please also look for our posts at the Adamsville PTO Facebook page.